Online Tuitions With IB Elite Tutor
IB Elite Tutor offers LIVE ONLINE TUITION CLASSES for INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (all Groups HL, SL), IGCSE, Cambridge A.I.C.E Diploma, International A-S, A, O- levels, SAT and SAT 2nd (for all subjects). We have 7 years’ of ONLINE TUTORING experience. The service is ‘‘very effective’’ and helps students from anywhere in India and the world to access the leading and finest of tutors. Our online classes have stretched to countries like UK, UAE, USA, Singapore, Australia, Canada, India, Mexico, Spain, China Ecuador, Argentina, Hong Kong, Germany Switzerland, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Oman, Bahrain, Netherlands, Egypt, Qatar, and Japan. With every passing year, the number of our online students is increasing.
IB Elite Tutor’s team of Online tutors is highly experienced and well trained to give online tutoring. Our Live Online tutors have been selected from the highest performing tutors across the world. They have great track records of tutoring students online and bring the best of the International education system.
Why join Live Online IB Tuitions?
- Best Quality Teachers. Our Online Tutors are highly experienced & well qualified IB well Trained teachers. The quality of IB online tutors is far more than IB Home Tutors and avail all the supporting material viz, past ten-year papers chapter wise notes, Chapter wise assignment sheets, chapter wise PPTs and solved past papers to all the students.
- It’s Effective. Way more effective than face-to-face home tuition.
- It’s Convenient. A student can access their tutor and have lessons anywhere and anytime.
- It’s Flexible. A student can fix the time for an online session according to his/her’s comfort and need and it can be done wherever the student happens to be – home, school, travel, university, etc.
- It’s Simple. All you need is a broadband connection and a Skype account.
- It’s Safe. Online tutoring avoids the busy and hectic traffic travelling for both tutor and pupil
- It’s Fun. Many young people like online IB tuitions (to Face-to-Face) due to their life-long familiarity with computers.