AP Calculus Tutors. IB Elite Tutor is a premium place to get experienced One-On-One Home and Online Advance Placement Tutors. Learn with the best AP tutors and get admitted to top colleges.
Whatsapp @ +919911262206 or fill form for a FREE DEMO CLASS
Advanced Placement is a prestigious test that gives high school students a chance to try for college admissions. College Board administers these tests usually in May every year for two weeks. It evaluates students on a scale of 1-5. The majority of colleges don’t accept scores below four. There are 38 subjects in the AP examination. We can email you all the details and assist you with it if you are in need. We are mainly offering AP Exam Tutoring for the following subjects-
- Biology AP Tutoring
- AP Calculus AB and Calculus BC Tutoring
- English Tutoring: AP English Language and Composition and AP English Literature and Composition
- Physics Tutoring: AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based, AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based, AP Physics Electricity & Magnetism, AP Physics C: Mechanics
We are offering highly experienced, qualified and result oriented AP Calcul Tutors. They can help you ace your Advanced Placement test and make your dream of college admission come true.
Advanced Placement or AP provide High School students an opportunity to score well in the test and earn credit for their college admissions. It also allow students to give themselves an exposure of high grade college level study matrial. Thus they can benefit themselves in both ways.
In total, there exists 38 different tests for Advanced Placements. All are a bit different from each other. But majority of AP exams offer a combination of Multiple choice questions, short questions and long questions. Every test has a different diffficulty level.
Here are a few tests that are considered easy-
- AP US Government and Politics.
- AP Environmental Science.
- AP Human Geography.
- AP Human Geography.
- AP Comparative Government and Politics.
- AP Psychology.
There are different tests targeting different group of students. Some students sit for the test after grade 10 while majority of them write it after their 11th or 12th. Age limit for the test is 21 years. Its maily a test that helps students to secure a seat in a US or Canadian college.
Advanced Placement tests are scored out of a maximum of 5. Passing score is 3. Average AP score in 2019 was only 2.9. Usually AP students sit from 3 to 5 tests. But it totally depends upon the course you are ghunting for.
Yes, It's true. Advanced Placement Chemistry is a very difficult course to study. It covers a vast syllabus and has a topic with a significant difficulty level. Many students write the AP Chemistry exam, but only a few can finish.
AP Calculus Tutors
- AP Calculus is termed one of the most challenging subjects to learn in high schools and colleges.
- Meanwhile, it is the study of continuous change. Besides, this subject is based on integration, derivation, and functions.
- Although, currently, Calculus is one of the popular subjects chosen by the students.
- Consequently, some students take this subject for completing graduation.
- At the same time, some chose it as it is necessary for future studies.
- Indeed, AP Calculus is an essential subject ranging from economics, physics, astronomy, medicine, engineering, and computer science.
- Indeed, whether you are working on AP calculus AB or BC exam or working on mastering the subjects.
- Thus, to pursue a career in your desired field, taking the support from AP Calculus tutors is a great way to excel your academic grades.
- Therefore, We are providing the best sort of knowledge and support to the students with our AP Calculus tutors.
- Hence, We provide well-qualified and experienced AP Calculus tutors to boost the grades of the students.
What does AP Calculus include?
- Briefly, there are two categories to study Calculus:
- Integral calculus
- Differential calculus
- However, integral calculus analyzes more minor elements to give a view of the larger picture.
- Whereas, differential calculus work opposite, thus, it breakdown the more significant elements into the smaller one to understand the changes.
- Accordingly, calculus is not just a study of mathematics. Additionally, it includes problem-solving and analytical skills.
Advance Placement Calculus is furtherly divided into two parts:
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- Consequently, the main difference between AP Calculus AB versis Calculus BC is that they cover a different range of units during the same period.
- On the one hand, Calculus AB is actually an comparable to one session of college through a year.
- Over the same period of time, Entire year of the college level program by Calculu BC. It covers some extra topics along with the topics covered in Calculus.
Topics include in both Calculus AB and BC
- Limits and Continuity
- Definition and Fundamental Properties of Differentiation
- Differentiation : Analytical Applications
- Implicit, Inverse, and Composite Functions’ Differentiation
- Contextual Applications of Differentiation
- Integration and Accumulation of change
- Applications of Integration
- Differential Equations
Additional topics for Calculus BC
- Polar Graphs with Derivatives
- Functions expressed in Polar Coordinates
- Partial Functions
- Euler’s method
- Parametric curves
- Polar curves
- Vector-Valued Functions
- Harmonic Series
- Geometric Series
- Taylor Series
- Power Series
- Lagrange error bound
- Logistical Growth models
Qualities of AP Calculus Tutors
- Highly experienced AP Calculus Tutors dedicated to this one subject only
- Dedicated Turing with utmost sincerity and punctuality
- Coverage of all exam important topics and syllabus completion on time
- Proper Mock testing in an exam like atmosphere, feedbacks and time management skiills
- AP Calculus tutors are well-versed in maths and science topics and well experienced in providing AP Tuition.
- Indeed, our AP Calculus tutors can analyze the complex set of data and consequently make you do so.
Some More Features of our Tutoring
- Specifically, our AP Calculus tutors help you to build analytical and problem-solving skills.
- AP Calculus Tutors can help you deal with complex topics, such as limits and continuity, integration, differentiation, etc.
- Moreover, then the tutor’s knowledge, it is vital to choose the tutor who suits the student’s learning style. Therefore, our AP Calculus tutors go according to the style and speed students want.
- On the contrary, our AP Calculus Tuition focuses on enriching the knowledge and skills of the students.