IB ITGS Tutors. IB Elite Tutor is here to provide you with the best IB Online Tutors for all IB groups and almost all IB subjects. Get the best quality IB ITGS Tuition from our highly qualified experts. Book a free demo now!!
Book a free demo class with our IB ITGS Tutors
IB ITGS Tutors or IB International Technological Global Society Tutors
- IB wants to give good education to people all over the world without putting their lives at risk.
- IB is adamant about how important education is and how good learning can help the next generation improve their social and economic lives.
- It has given students a new curriculum or program called ITGS. It began in August 2010 and was updated in 2016.
- The International Baccalaureate teaches this new term in a triangular way (ITGS). It may be a new word in India, but it is a prominent part of the school curriculum worldwide.
- At IB Elite Tutor, we have highly experienced, highly professional, and well-trained IB ITGS Tutors who offer online support to students all over the world.
- One qualified and specialized IB program is ITGS, which stands for “International Technological Global Society.”
- Two years of instruction for a Standard Level (SL) course requires 150 hours, while instruction for a Higher Level (HL) course requires 240 hours. The ITGS consists of three subsystems that function in tandem with one another:
- IT development and its social and ethical connections are linked to social and ethical importance.
- How to use it in certain situations that deal with specific themes and IT developments.
- IT systems have to do with the language, ideas, and tools of IT development.
- You should not get confused with IB ITGS and IB Computer Science Tutors. These are two different courses.
Benefits of Choosing our IB ITGS Tuition Classes
Here are a few essential things about our IB Elite Tutor services.
- Live, one-on-one IB ITGS Online Tuition classes by skilled teachers
- Regularity and punctuality in the delivery of academic work
- All subjects available in one place
- Finishing the course on time
- A quick and thorough review of the whole IB ITGS curriculum
- Unit tests, half and complete course tests, and tests at the end of each ITGS chapter
- On-time feedback and parent participation.
- Sample tests and solving past year IG ITGS Papers
IB ITGS Syllabus for both HL & SL
Section 1: The first section will cover social and ethical concerns.
- Privacy and anonymity
- Equality of access
- Intellectual property
- Globalization and cultural diversity
- People and machines
- Policies and standards
Section 2: IT systems in a social context
2.1 Basics: hardware and networks
- Networks – fundamentals
- Systems fundamentals
- Databases and spreadsheets
- Software fundamentals
- Word processing and desktop publishing
- Modeling and simulations
- Images, sound, and presentations
- Tutorials, training, and wizards (assistants)
2.3 Communication systems
- Personal and public communications
- The Internet – fundamentals
2.4 Integrated systems
- Artificial intelligence and expert systems
Section 3: areas of impact
- Business and Employment
- Arts, entertainment, and leisure
- Politics and government
- Science and the environment
IB ITGS Examination Pattern explained by IB ITGS Online Tutors
Let other IB subjects, We can divide IB ITGS evaluation into two parts. External evaluation or the actual examination. Internal evaluation or the Internal Assessment (IB ITGS IA)
External Evaluation for ITGS SL (3 hours) 70%
Paper 1 (1 hour 45 minutes)- It has five questions that test you on Strand 1, Strand 2, and Strand 3 of the ITGS syllabus. Three of the five questions can be from any of the SL/HL required areas, so feel free to choose whichever ones you feel most comfortable answering. Social and moral significance Practical relevance ICT implementation
Total marks 60 — 40%
Paper 2 (1 hour 15 minutes) It has one article that students haven’t seen yet, and they have to write a response to this ITGS article.
Total marks 26 — 30%
External Evaluation for ITGS HL (4 hours 45 minutes) 80%
Paper 1 (2 hours 15 minutes)-There are seven structured questions in three parts that test the three parts of the curriculum as a whole.
- Importance on a social and moral level
- Application to specific scenarios
- IT systems
- In Part A, students respond to two out of three structured questions on any of the SL/HL foundational subjects.
- In Part B, the course material, “IT systems in organizations,” is broken down into two different structured question options for the students to choose from.
- In Part C, students respond to one of two constructed questions based on Chapter Robotics, AI, and Expert Systems.” Total marks 80 — 35%
Paper 2 (1 hour 15 minutes)-This paper has one article that you haven’t seen before. Students have to write about what they think about this article. It has a total of marks 25 — 20%
Paper 3 (1 hour 15 minutes)-Four questions are based on a case study that you’ve already seen. It has a total of 30 marks or 25%
What is the IB’s ITGS Course?
- The latest iteration of the Information Technology in a Global Society (ITGS) course was introduced in August 2010 and revised in 2016.
- ITGS is a part of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme. As a member of Study Group 3, which investigates social structures, this class of creative thinkers is included.
- Information technology in a global society (ITGS) is a course in the IB Diploma Programme that examines and evaluates the effects of information technology (IT) on individuals and society.
- It examines the advantages and downsides of local and worldwide access to and utilization of digital information.
In ITGS, what do you do?
- For the ITGS IA, the student has to find an actual client with an IT problem and come up with and offer a solution using IT.
- I think you should choose someone you already know and can talk to. Be ready to listen to your teacher and use the tools given to you.
- The Information Technology in a Global Society (ITGS) course is designed for students at the Advanced Placement (AP) and Honors levels to foster critical thinking on the social and ethical challenges raised by the pervasive use of IT at all levels of human interaction.
What do you learn in IB ITGS?
Information Technology in a Global Society (ITGS) looks at how IT systems affect people and society. ITGS is about remembering, using what you’ve learned, and promoting solutions.
- IB Elite Tutor classes are tailored to each student’s needs, whether you choose online or face-to-face tutoring.
- Some students only need clarifications on specific topics, while others work with a tutor from the beginning of the syllabus to build their core knowledge of IB ITGS.
- We are specialist in IB ITGS Tuition classes. Private lessons are designed to ensure that the right balance is found between covering syllabus material and mastering exam techniques.
- So that the chances of getting a 7 are as high as possible.