IB Chemistry Tutors. IB Elite Tutor was established in 2010 with the sole purpose of helping IB students throughout the globe. We are probably the only academy that offers “Dedicated Tutoring for IB students Only.”
Whatsapp @ +919911262206 or fill the form for FREE TRIAL
We offer IB Chemistry HL Tutors, IB Chemistry SL Tutors, IB Online Chemistry Tutors, and IB Chemistry Tuition so that Students can excel and get a perfect 7.
|Levels in IB Chemistry||Two levels HL and SL|
|Total Papers in IB Chemistry||Each level has two IB Chemistry Papers, Paper 1 and 2 from May 2021 exams|
|Total marks in paper 1||It is 30% for both SL and HL|
|Total marks in paper 2||It is 50% for both SL and HL|
|Chemistry IA both HL/SL||It has 20% of toal marks for both HL & SL|
|Text-books that we use for CHemistry||Haese & Haris, Cambridge Publication, Pearson Publications, and Oxford Publications Book|
|Curriculum that we follow for Chemistry||By International Baccalaureate|
IB Chemistry Tutors Online and Face To face
We provide skilled, qualified, trained, and highly experienced IB tutors for all six IB groups and all major IB subjects. Nowadays, almost every International school student is interested in taking academic help available other than their school. There may be n number of reasons for it.
- Your school classes have a large number of students, and your IB school teacher is unable to provide you with personal attention.
- You might have missed a part of your syllabus because of some personal engagement. And now you are finding it challanging to cover it up with your school teachers.
- Your school teacher is teaching too fast and you are unable to match with their pace.
- It would be best if you do much practice, revision, doubt clearing, or past paper solving.
- There may be several other reasons for needing help from Online IB Chemistry Tutors.
- But we all know that it is a hot cake at the current time. Mainly we can divide tutoring into the following branches
Online IB Chemistry Tuition
It is undoubtedly the best and most popular way to take help from Online IB Chemistry Tutors. IB Elite Tutor is a premium place to book a FREE Demo class and hire the best IB Chemistry Tuition.
- Face to Face offline mode is suitable for students who are not tech-savvy and need a human eye-to-eye contact.
- IB Elite Tutor has a team of highly experienced IB Chemistry Home Tutors ready to help you.
- We conduct these classes on a ONE-On-ONE basis. This is the most affordable and cost-effective way of learning with an expert tutor.
- We used to provide IB Chemistry Tuition in small groups of five-six students at our academy. But this service is not available since April 2019 (post corona period)
- We always complete our syllabus long before the final examination.
- This gives us a lot of time to do detailed revisions.
- We deliver our services with utmost sincerity and punctuality on a pre-scheduled time.
- Our teachers take tests for each chapter, each unit, half syllabus, and entire syllabus.
- We provide timely feedback to the parents and engage them properly.
- Our IB Chemistry tutors help students 24*7 during examination time via email/Whatsapp
- You can access our recorded video lectures in case of emergency for revision purposes.
- We help students solve old IB examination question papers so they can taste exam-style questions.
“How to score a 7 in IB Chemistry?”
- Almost every time students ask questions from their tutors. Here are a few researched tips by our Chemistry tutors so that students can get a perfect 7 in IB chemistry.
- As an experienced Tutor at IB Elite Tutor and in Various IB World schools, I have met many students who struggled with IB HL Chemistry.
- They were troubled and daunted by the large amount of content and the difficulty level of questions.
- They lacked an understanding of the theory and thus the skills required to solve exam questions.
- Therefore our IB Chemistry Tutors suggest a 7 step strategy to help all those struggling with Chemistry HL.
Choose Wisely between HL, SL, and Options with our help
- HL Chemistry is far more complex and challenging than SL Chemistry. Our tutors can easily cover all of the SL Chemistry core in one year.
- HL topics are vast and intellectually tougher. In previous years, 14% of students scored a 7 with SL Chemistry, while 26 % of students scored a 7 with HL Chemistry.
- This doesn’t mean that HL Chemistry is easier than SL. It means that more intelligent and hardworking students are opting for HL Chemistry.
- One should go for HL Chemistry only if they are interested in the subject.
- In case of options, our IB Chemistry Tutors suggest going for Modern Analytical Chemistry and Environmental Chemistry.
- Questions asked on these topics are usually easy and based on the book.
Strong Theoretical Knowledge with our team
- IB Chemistry Tutors advise attaining a solid theoretical understanding of each chapter and each concept before answering questions.
- Otherwise, students will make the same mistakes again and again.
- The best way to prepare your theory is to pay attention to your IB Chemistry Tutors during your tuition or Online IB tutoring sessions.
- The theoretical knowledge will help you understand the questions, but it will also help you solve them.
Coverage of each and every point of the syllabus
- The IB can only examine that which is in the syllabus. If you have point-by-point knowledge of your syllabus, there will be nothing that can surprise you in the exam.
- You should print your syllabus single-sided and paste it on a properly visible notice board near your study table.
- Once you are done with a topic/unit, you can mark it on your printed syllabus sheet. This will ensure that you are missing no part of your syllabus.
- Take special care of definitions. Make sure you are writing them as precisely as possible. Make a list of formulas that you will use in numerical problems.
Reverse Engineer the Solutions
- Once you have gone through the syllabus, you should be at a decent understanding level.
- There will still be a few things that you may not understand, but it should not be a reason to worry.
- You may find a few questions that you are not able to solve. But you can understand their solutions from the marking scheme.
- If not, then you should revisit the syllabus part. Think about the solution and try to reverse engineer the solution from the marking scheme.
- Look for similar unsolved questions and solve them on your own. You should (at least) understand what is happening in the question by looking at it.
- It would be best if you prepare yourself to become less and less dependent on the marking scheme.
Try to deliver what is required
- Many people interpret the syllabus, you, your teacher, the author of the textbook, the exam writer, and the marker.
- The exam writer and the exam marker are the two people who matter the most in the end. You must read the marking scheme again and again.
- Scrutinize it and customize your thinking like the marker and the writer.
- You should understand what is expected of you in the exam and deliver it.
- Writing answers from previous marking schemes make your delivery risk free.
SL-HL Past Year Papers
- Our team advises to solve a minimum of five complete previous year papers in the prescribed time frame
- risk Your proficiency in IB Chemistry depends mainly on your solving of past year papers.
- There is a lot of variety in the questions that IB asks in the examination.
- examIf you do more questions then you will be in a better position to understand the pattern.
- Also, this will give you a new level of strength to your theoritical knowledge.
- Overllall, you will minimize your chances of being surprized in the examination.
- It is better to deal with all the uncertainity before you go for the final battle.
Take the Ownership
- With our IB Chemistry Tutors’ help, you can minimize your self-study time, but no IB tutor can make your self-study time zero.
- It is a must-do factor to excel in IB Chemistry HL.
- Combine all your resources from the textbook, IB Chemistry Tutors notes, Past papers, internet study material.
- And make sure that you are missing nothing from your syllabus.
- Use all available resources and achieve your goal at any cost.