Our IB Chemistry Tutors find many students who say IB Chemistry is comparatively more straightforward, while some think it is the most complicated IB subject. Well, the correct answer lies in the basics. To make it easier, you need to look at the reason behind chemical reactions or understand the periodic table. Otherwise, it’s an exciting but different subject. BOOK A FREE DEMO NOW with a top IB school teacher !!
We offer IB Chemistry HL Tutors, IB Chemistry SL Tutors, IB Online Chemistry Tutors, and IB Chemistry Tuition so that Students can excel and get a perfect 7.
|Levels in IB Chemistry||Two levels HL and SL|
|Total Papers in IB Chemistry||Each level has two IB Chemistry Papers, Paper 1 [Paper 1A & Paper 1B] and 2 from May 2021 exams|
|Total marks in paper 1 for SL||It is 36% of total weight or 55 raw marks. It has a duration of 1 hr 30 mins|
|Paper 1 HL Chemistry Total||It is 36% of total weight or 75 raw marks. It has a duration of 2 hrs|
|Total marks in paper 2 for SL||It is 44 % of total weight or 50 raw marks. It has a duration of 1 hr 30 mins|
|Total marks in paper 2 for HL||It is 44 % of total weight or 90 raw marks. It has a duration of 2 hrs 30 mins|
|Chemistry IA both HL/SL||It has 20% of toal marks for both HL & SL|
|Text-books that we use for CHemistry||Haese & Haris, Cambridge Publication, Pearson Publications, and Oxford Publications Book|
|Curriculum that we follow for Chemistry||By International Baccalaureate|
- Our IB Chemistry Online Tutors say that knowing the IB Chemistry examination is the first step towards getting a 7.
- IBO is changing the entire chemistry examination pattern from the year 2023. The first examination of this effective change will be held in 2025.
- There will be two external papers in both HL & SL chemistry. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- IB Chemistry Paper 1A will only consist of multiple-choice questions. Paper 1B will consist of questions based on data & experiments. There will be no m.c.q in Paper 2.
- It will only have short answer types & extended response questions. All questions will be compulsory, but there can be some internal choices.
- Our IB Chemistry Tutors create a study plan for their students in such a way that they get a 7 in IB Chemistry.
IB Chemistry Tutors Cheat Sheet for both HL & SL
Every student who is willing to score more in IB chemistry HL- SL must understand that the entire idea of IB chemistry is based on two elements-
- Structure of Elements
- Reactivity of Elements
The structure of elements helps us to understand their nature. Their position in the Modern Periodic table depends upon their structure.
- Their electron composition is whether they are going to be stable or not. Their reactivity depends upon their structure. Structure helps us know if an element will be less or more reactive.
- It tells us what type of bond two elements can make or what kind of reaction can happen among some elements.
- Our IB Chemistry Tutors invest a lot of time explaining the structure and reactivity of elements. It helps them learn chemical reactions quickly and makes solving numerical problems easier.
- You must enhance your skills to create and understand the IUPAC name and the nature of the associated chemical compound.
- Our IB Chemistry Tutors help you make & organize short notes for each topic so that you can quickly revise them during exams.
- We believe in traditional pan+paper techniques but use the latest technology to make you understand things better.
- We provide all lectures in recorded form so you can revise effectively when your IB Online Chemistry Tutor is not around you. You can also seek help from some youtube channels like Richard Thornly for problem-solving.
- You may find a few questions that you need help to solve even after completing the whole syllabus. You should revisit the syllabus part. Think about the solution and try to reverse engineer the solution from similar unsolved questions. Our IB Chemistry Tutors expect that you should (at least) understand what is happening in the question by looking at it. It would be best to prepare yourself to become less dependent on the solutions given by the teachers before final exams.
Why do you need IB Chemistry Tutors Online ?
We provide skilled, qualified, trained, and highly experienced IB tutors for all six IB groups and all major IB subjects. Nowadays, almost every International school student is interested in taking academic help available other than their school. There may be n number of reasons for it.
- Your school classes have a large number of students, and your IB school teacher is unable to provide you with personal attention.
- You might have missed a part of your syllabus because of some personal engagement. And now you are finding it challanging to cover it up with your school teachers.
- Your school teacher is teaching too fast and you are unable to match with their pace.
- It would be best if you do much practice, revision, doubt clearing, or past paper solving.
- There may be several other reasons for needing help from Online IB Chemistry Tutors.
- But we all know that it is a hot cake at the current time. Mainly we can divide tutoring into the following branches
Online IB Chemistry Tuition
It is undoubtedly the best and most popular way to take help from Online IB Chemistry Tutors. IB Elite Tutor is a premium place to book a FREE Demo class and hire the best IB Chemistry Tuition.
- Face to Face offline mode is suitable for students who are not tech-savvy and need a human eye-to-eye contact.
- IB Elite Tutor has a team of highly experienced IB Chemistry Home Tutors ready to help you.
- We conduct these classes on a ONE-On-ONE basis. This is the most affordable and cost-effective way of learning with an expert tutor.
- We used to provide IB Chemistry Tuition in small groups of five-six students at our academy. But this service is not available since April 2019 (post corona period)
- We always complete our syllabus long before the final examination.
- This gives us a lot of time to do detailed revisions.
- We deliver our services with utmost sincerity and punctuality on a pre-scheduled time.
- Our teachers take tests for each chapter, each unit, half syllabus, and entire syllabus.
- We provide timely feedback to the parents and engage them properly.
- Our IB Chemistry tutors help students 24*7 during examination time via email/Whatsapp
- You can access our recorded video lectures in case of emergency for revision purposes.
- We help students solve old IB examination question papers so they can taste exam-style questions.
Choose Wisely between HL, SL, and Options with our help
- HL Chemistry is far more complex and challenging than SL Chemistry. Our tutors can easily cover all of the SL Chemistry core in one year.
- HL topics are vast and intellectually tougher. In previous years, 14% of students scored a 7 with SL Chemistry, while 26 % of students scored a 7 with HL Chemistry.
- This doesn’t mean that HL Chemistry is easier than SL. It means that more intelligent and hardworking students are opting for HL Chemistry.
- One should go for HL Chemistry only if they are interested in the subject.
- In case of options, our IB Chemistry Tutors suggest going for Modern Analytical Chemistry and Environmental Chemistry.
- Questions asked on these topics are usually easy and based on the book.
Coverage of each and every point of the syllabus
- The IB can only examine that which is in the syllabus. If you have point-by-point knowledge of your syllabus, there will be nothing that can surprise you in the exam.
- You should print your syllabus single-sided and paste it on a properly visible notice board near your study table.
- Once you are done with a topic/unit, you can mark it on your printed syllabus sheet. This will ensure that you are missing no part of your syllabus.
- Take special care of definitions. Make sure you are writing them as precisely as possible. Make a list of formulas that you will use in numerical problems.
SL-HL Past Year Papers
Our team advises to solve a minimum of five complete previous year papers in the prescribed time frame. When we tal about past paper solving then it’s not as easy as it seems. Our IB Themistry Tutors gives our students a past paper tracker excel sheet. That tracks their entire progress. Once they are done with their past papers then we review their progress and suggest accordingly. You can create your own excel sheet like this.
- risk Your proficiency in IB Chemistry depends mainly on your solving of past year papers.
- There is a lot of variety in the questions that IB asks in the examination.
- exam If you do more questions then you will be in a better position to understand the pattern.
- Also, this will give you a new level of strength to your theoritical knowledge.
- Overllall, you will minimize your chances of being surprized in the examination.
- It is better to deal with all the uncertainity before you go for the final battle.