IB Maths Tutors in Taiwan. Are you looking for additional support with your IB Maths studies? Then we are here for you. Our IB Maths Tuition in Taiwan is a great faculty that has:
Fill this form or Whatsapp @ +919911262206 to get a free demo
- Expertise in teaching Maths at the IB level.
- Strategies to improve your understanding & performance.
- Flexibility so you can arrange your sessions on weekdays, weekends or evenings.
- Targeted support to boost your performance.
- Confidence that leads you to a more positive attitude towards Maths.
IB Maths Tutors in Taiwan
We have different faculty for AA courses and AI courses of IB Mathematics. So, you get enormous attention from each tutor of your course.
Key Elements of our IB Maths AA Tutors in Taiwan
- In-depth understanding of the IB AA syllabus.
- Strong subject matter expertise in algebra, calculus, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, etc.
- Guide exam-taking strategies for IB Maths AA.
Strengthens the following IB Maths AA Topics
- Algebra: inequalities, functions, quadratic functions, logarithmic functions, exponential functions, and polynomial functions.
- Functions: inverse functions, composite functions, graphs of functions, domain, and range.
- Trigonometry: trigonometric functions, equations, and identities.
- Vectors: vector equations, vector, and scalar products.
- Probability and statistics: probability distributions, statistical analysis, correlation, regression, and hypothesis testing.
- Sequence and series: arithmetic and geometric sequences, infinite series, convergence, and divergence.
- Complex numbers: complex conjugates and complex roots of polynomials.
- Discrete mathematics: graphic theory, number theory, sets, and logic.
Key Elements of our IB Maths AI Tutors in Taiwan
- Thorough understanding of the IB AI syllabus.
- Strong Maths and Statistics background.
- Effective communicators who can explain complex concepts in a crystal clear way.
Strengthens the following IB Maths AI Topics
- Calculus: derivatives, integration, differential equations, and optimization.
- Financial mathematics: compound interest, loans, and annuities.
- Geometry and trigonometry: circles, congruence, similarity, and trigonometric ratios in non-right angled triangles.
- Networks and graphs: shortest path, matching, and network flow problems.
- Sets, groups, and relations: binary operations, group theory, and set theory.
How do we help in IB SL Maths Topics?
Do you want to know how to excel in IB SL Maths topics? Stay tuned…
Our IB Maths SL tutors help you to excel in IB Maths SL through the following:
- Building the foundational knowledge of algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Outlining and covering all the necessary topics in the IB Maths examination.
- Using a variety of resources to supplement your learning. So you can gain a deeper understanding of your study material.
- Building an effective study schedule for regular practice and review.
How do we help in IB HL Maths Topics?
If you want to excel in IB Maths HL topics, then keep focusing on the following:
- Fundamentals concepts of algebra such as fractions, operations with numbers, and negative numbers.
- Online resources such as Khan Academy, Wolfram Alpha, and Mathway.
- The basics of geometry and trigonometry include points, lines, shapes, and angles.
- The vocabulary of geometry and trigonometry.
- The fundamental concepts of calculus such as limits, functions, and derivatives.
- The terms and notations are used in probability and statistics.
- The use of statistical software such as SPSS or R and calculators such as TI-84.
- Certain formulas and concepts in discrete mathematics include graph theory, logic rules, and combinatorics.
Attain a 7 with IB Maths Tuition in Taiwan
Our IB Maths tutors in Taiwan put in consistent effort and incorporate effective study habits within themselves. So, you can easily attain a 7 in IB Maths. Want to know how? Let’s understand!
- Our IB Maths Tutors in Taiwan identify your grey areas where you need extra help.
- Our tutors improve your maths skills by thoroughly practicing past year’s papers.
- Our tutors offer additional explanations to help you understand your subject matter.
- Our IB Maths tutor knows how to cope with complex concepts with the help of various methodologies.
- Our tutors develop problem-solving skills within yourself.
- Our IB Maths tutors enhance critical thinking to get mastery of IB mathematics.
Healthy Learning Environment that Boosts Your Performance
Our IB Maths Tutors in Taiwan create a healthy learning environment for students by:
- Establishing a classroom culture that is welcoming, positive, and respectful.
- Encouraging students to treat each other with kindness and respect.
- Building strong relationships with the students.
- Providing adequate lighting and hazard-free classrooms.
- Encouraging teamwork and collaboration.
- Interactive teaching methods include multimedia presentations, hands-on activities, and group work.
Just focus on your goals. And achieve them. Keep moving and keep motivating yourself when you feel frustrated. Don’t give up. Just remember you can easily remove your burdens by just keeping yourself calm! Always encourage yourself in your hard times! And appreciate yourself in your happy times!
Learn Maths with Fun
Our IB Maths tutors in Taiwan make Math learning fun and engaging via:
- Maths games such as Maths Tic-Tac-Toe, Maths Bingo, etc.
- Symmetry drawings so you can easily connect with mathematics.
- Maths storytelling to reach fractions and geometry.
- Maths, Riddles, and puzzles.
Technology is Our Tutors Helping Hand to Teach Maths
Technology or online learning has become invaluable for teaching and learning Maths. Don’t know? Let’s understand!
- Interactive Whiteboards- We allow our IB Maths tutors to create a dynamic and interactive that engage students through visual aids, diagrams, and graphs. They draw and annotate examples in real time. All of you keep reviewing the study notes that our tutors have. And acquire the score that you deserve.
- Virtual Manipulatives- Our IB Maths tutors use blocks and counters to teach concepts such as decimals, algebraic expressions, and fractions. As a reason for that, visuals always create a good impression in the student’s mindsets. So they can remember everything at the time of their examination.
- Adaptive Learning Software- We use individualized learning plans for each student. So our students achieve better results. And can access their classes/recorded sessions anywhere and anytime.
We listen attentively and resolve all your problems by providing in Taiwan’s best IB Maths tutoring services. Just be yourself and have a growth mindset. Never underestimate your self-worth. Always have a positive attitude towards IB mathematics. Take a free demo session! And get excel in IB mathematics.
What is IB and What is IB Diploma Program?
International Baccalaureate is better known as IB in short. It was founded in 1968 as a non-profit organization to provide high-quality education to all. Today, thousands of schools are affiliated with IB across the globe, offering school education from grade 1 to grade 12. IB Mainly offers the following programs
- IB PYP Programme- It mainly targets students from grade 1 to grade 5 who are aged from year 3 to year 12
- IB MYP Program- It mainly targets students from grade 6 to grade 10 (MYP 1 to MYP 5) who are aged from year 11 to year 16
- Diploma Program by IB- It is perhaps the most important program that IB offers. IBDP targets students from grade 11 to grade 12 who are aged year 16 to year 19
What is IB Maths and How can IB Maths Tutors Help?
IB offers six different subject groups and several subjects to its diploma program students. Students must choose three subjects at the standard level and three at a higher level out of these six groups. IB Mathematics is a trendy subject in group 5. Thousands of IB students choose it at SL and HL levels. IB amended the Maths course in 2019 and divided it into two parts. Now students can opt out of the following options
- IB Maths AA (Analysis & Approaches) HL
- IB Maths AA (Analysis & Approaches) SL
- Maths AI (Application & Interpretation) HL
- IB Maths AI (Application & Interpretation) SL
What are the advantages of choosing IB Maths as a subject?
Different students choose different subjects according to their taste and career goals. A particular subject may be important as your entry gate into a specific career. Like, you will choose IB Biology if you wish to study medicine shortly. But IB Mathematics is important as a subject that gives you multiple career windows and is also important as a tool. A tool that helps you to learn other subjects like. For example, it helps you in Economics, Biology, Physics, Computer Science and almost all non-language subjects. IF you wish to develop a career in Mathematics, you can choose IB Maths HL AA or AI. And if you choose to study it as a support tool, you can go for IB Maths SL AA or AI. But it will always be beneficial to choose IB Mathematics as your subjects
How Can IB Maths Tutors help and How do I hire them?
Nowadays, most IB students look for reliable IB Maths AA & AI Tuition classes with expert and well-trained IB Maths Tutors. Everyone one of them has their reasons-
- Students may be looking for a 7 in IB Maths and need someone for advanced studies.
- Their school teachers are too fast and cannot cope with it, so they need external help to bridge the gap.
- Students have no interest in boring school lectures, and they want a teacher who can ignite interest and passion for the subject.
- IB Maths tutors are usually well organized and can help you with the revision purpose. Tutors provide you with useful short notes and help you to solve IB Past Year Papers
- Students may need IB Maths Tuition to seek extra help in their IB Maths Internal Assessments.
You see, there are multiple ways. Our IB Maths AA & AI tutors can help you and make you shine academically.
What do I need to start Online IB Maths Tuition classes?
Hiring an IB Maths Tutor is easy and convenient. You only need to fill out the contact form, or you can directly call or Whatsapp your exact need on the no. A coordinator will contact you in a few minutes. They will first understand your need and shortlist a tutor profile who can help you. You can see the tutors' profiles and tell a mutually comfortable time slot. The tutor will provide you with a 30-minute demo class via zoom or google meet. The demo will be free of cost. If you like the trial class, you can go ahead.
How much do I need to pay to my IB tutors?
You have no reason to get scared about the hefty fee that a tutor may charge you. IB Elite Tutor is offering Online IB Tutoring at a price as low as 5 USD per hour. We have a team of highly experienced and qualified IB tutors from top world schools who can offer IB Maths Tuition at a fee of just 20-25 USD per hour. Tutors' profiles are categorized at hourly rates from 5-25 USD per hour. You can choose between them as per your need and convenience.
How can my IB Maths Tutors help me for my IB Maths Internal Assessment?
IB Maths AA and AI tutors at IB Elite Tutors are chosen from top IB world schools. The majority of them are IB examiners who understand the IB internal assessment rubrics and criteria. They are readily available to help students choose an appropriate topic and develop a refind IN IA on it following IB guidelines. You can take classes with our IB IA Tutors and craft an excellent IA. That will help you to attain a 7 in IB Maths HL and SL