IB Physics Tuition To excel in IB Physics HL & SL. IB Elite Tutor is the pioneer in offering IB Physics Tutors, IB Physics HL Tutors, IB Physics SL Tutors, IB Online Physics Tutors, IB Online Physics Tuition, etc in different regions and Online IB Tutors in almost all countries of the world.
Get a Free Demo. Whatsapp @ +919911262206 or Fill this Form
We also provide-
- IB Chemistry Tuition
- IB Biology Tuition
- Maths Tutors for IB
- Online IB English Tutors
- IB Economics Tutors
- TOK Tutors
- and IA Tutors. We have a vast team of experienced, qualified, and skilled Home & Online IB Physics Tutors.
|Levels in IB Physics||Two levels HL and SL|
|Number of papers||Each level has two Physics Papers, Paper 1 and 2 from May 2021 exams|
|Weight of paper 1||It is 30% for both SL and HL|
|Weight of paper 2||It is 50% for both SL and HL|
|Physics IA||It has 20% weight for both HL & SL|
|Books that we use for IB Physics||Haese & Haris, Cambridge Publication, Pearson Publications, and Oxford Publications Book|
|Curriculum we follow||By International Baccalaureate|
Home & Online IB Physics Tuition
IB Physics Tuition has an important role to play. Because Physics is not an easy subject, in fact, it is a very challenging and exacting subject. You can’t do this subject just by cramming but you have to understand the concepts very clearly. Here some tips for the preparation of physics are given. If you follow these tips, definitely you will achieve the desired results. IB Elite Tutor is perhaps the only service provider that offers “Dedicated tutoring for IB students“ only. Here you have a few reasons why you should choose us.
Dedicated IB Physics Tutoring with Top IB school Teachers
- We only work with tutors who are working or have worked with some top IB world schools.
- All our IB Physics Tutors are seasoned professionals who are highly qualified, trained, and experienced.
- They feel pride in helping their students and solving their problems.
- IB Physics Tuition providers are flexible enough to customize their services and teaching methodologies according to the needs of their students.
IB Physics Tutors are Familiar with your Syllabus
- Our IB physics Tuition Providers Have enough IB working experience.
- Therefore they know how to help the students according to the requirements of IB Boards.
- They can train students to write their answers in such a way that they get maximum benefits in terms of grades.
- It is very important to get familiar with the whole syllabus. Cover each and every topic of the IB Physics syllabus and always understand what you are learning from each topic.
- IB Physics Tuition providers Don’t mark only important topics in your syllabus, because to get the best score you have to cover all the topics positively.
- Do all the topics one by one and mark those topics in the syllabus. So you will be aware of any topic is left by mistake.
- Before you start your physics syllabus take proper guidance from your IB Physics Tuition providers.
- No one better than our IB Tutors can tell you how to study your subject in an effective way.
Technology Added Teaching by IB Physics Tutors
- Our Home & Online IB Physics Tuition providers make all the good use of advanced technology to explain their students in the best possible way.
- We use animations and PowerPoint presentations to explain difficult IB Physics HL SL topics easily to their students.
- We also use youtube videos, images, and PDF files wherever and whenever required.
- This makes Home & Online IB Physics Tutors classes easy, interactive, and highly useful.
Chapter-wise, Notes, worksheets, Books, and IB Past Papers
- We have a dedicated content development team that is constantly working to make things easy and understandable for the students.
- With their support, our Home & Online IB Physics Tuition providers are able to provide their students with the note for every Chapter.
- These notes with tips and tricks shared by our IB Physics Tutors help students a lot to excel in their studies.
- Every school recommends an IB Physics HL SL book for their students. But we don’t think that one book is sufficient for IB Physics.
- Therefore, we provide our students with soft copies of many books like Haese & Haris Book, Cambridge Publication Book, Pearson Publications Book, Oxford Publications Book, etc.
- We offer all previous year IB Physics HL SL Past Papers. Solving these papers helps students to get a feel of exam-like questions.
- This not only prepares them for difficult questions but also helps them in their time management for exams.
- We also offer detailed solutions for past papers because it’s really difficult to understand the IB Marking scheme.
Quick Completion of syllabus, revision, and Testing
- It is really important for IB Physics students to complete their syllabus in time and long before the exams.
- This will give them enough time to revise the syllabus properly. A student can not expect a 7 grade without revising everything before the exams.
- And revision can only be done if you finish your syllabus in time. We also believe that testing is also a key for strong revision. Therefore we have prepared a multi-layered testing system.
- Our Home & Online IB Physics Tuition providers talk Chapter-End test at the end of every Chapter, Unit-Test after finishing a followed by Half syllabus test two times in a year.
Regularity in Homework & Timely feedback
- Our Home & Online IB Physics Tuition providers believe that doing your homework properly and regularly is the key to get a 7 in IB Physics HL & SL.
- So our IB Tutors regularly provide homework to all their students. If students follow their students properly, it helps them to grasp concepts easily.
- Considering the importance of this task, Our IB Physics Tuition provides regular feedback about homework.
- If there is any problem with the students’ side, we request the parents to intervene and help.
- We work towards the maximum satisfaction of our customers so we provide all the parents regular feedback about students’ performance in the test.
- Besides this, any parent can contact physics tutors through email or Whatsapp at any time.
IB TOK, Extended Essay, and Internal Assessment Services
All our tutors are capable of handling students’ IB Internal Assessments. So students do not need to worry and rush for a new tutor when their submission headline is near. This provides them a lot of comfort and saves a lot of money and time. We also provide the best tutors for Theory of knowledge Presentations (TOK Presentations).
We work for each of our student’s success as a mission. All our IB Physics Tuition Providers are easily approachable over Whatsapp, Skype, or email to their students anytime in their hour of need. You can access our offline videos to understand everything when our teachers are not available as a rare case.
A few tips On How to score well in your IB Physics
Here are a few tips by our tutors to excel in your IB Physics
Proper understanding of each and every point:
It is very essential to attentively read through the textbooks to develop an understanding of the concepts of physics. Only reading and memorization are not sufficient. It will never take you to success. So always try to understand the topics conceptually. Don’t move to the next topic until and unless you understand that topic properly. Otherwise, you won’t be able to understand the next topics. In the beginning, it will take a lot of time but later on, it will save a lot of time as you would not require going back again to clear the concepts which you did not understand before.
Tactful Time Management:
Time management is easy to write on papers but very hard to follow in our life. Everyone has 24 hours but the thing which can make a student different from others is the ability to use their time effectively. So, it is very important to manage your time in an intelligent way. Always decide a time slot to study a particular topic like numerical practice, reasoning, equations, principles, etc., and try your best to complete that topic at that time. Definitely, if you have strong willpower you will finish that topic in time. Always keep in mind that regularity is the vital key to get success in your academic carrier.
Solve the Previous Year IB Physics Papers:
Always after completing your syllabus, try to solve previous year papers at least for the last 5 years. It doesn’t matter if the syllabus is changed in between, you can skip those questions. This will be more effective if you solve the papers in a given time. It will help you to check your knowledge level and you can understand better where you are lagging. It can create some more questions in your mind. Then you can go back to the syllabus or your faculty for revision. During exams always try to give detailed explanations of complex problems.
Do more practice and Practice in groups
IB Physics both HL and SL is a very difficult, conceptual, and principle-based subject. It needs a lot of practice. Try to solve more questions from your books.
It is not always possible to study this subject alone. Discuss topics with your classmates. Sometimes group studies can help you to save time and practice more questions because you can take help from friends at the same time. If you discuss a topic with your friends or you explain it to them, that means you are also revising it for yourself.
Self Assessment and organize your notes file:
Attend the lectures carefully and regularly attend all the classes. If you will miss one lecture then the next lecture will not make any sense for you. Note down all important points in class and then at home make explanatory notes. It will enhance your understanding.
Keep your short notes, fast notes, formulas, principles, important equations arranged in a file properly. So that whenever you need it you can get it easily.
You should try to do regular quizzes and online tests. Also, try to solve unsolved problems from different books and get them checked by concerned faculty.