IB Global Politics Tutors. Since 2010, IB Elite Tutor has helped IB students by giving them IB global politics Tuition. We work with IB online tutors from top schools. Sign up for our services, and you’ll definitely find a difference. You can also take help from our IB Global Politics IA Tutors.
Whatsapp @ +919911262206 / fill form for free demo with IB Global Politics Tutor
IB Global Politics Tutors
- The International Baccalaureate, or IB, is more than just a set of lessons. It is a unique way to teach and learn about the deep IB profile, which is taught and learned in different ways.
- IB is used a lot in 82% of the world’s countries. The IB curriculum is engaging because the learning framework and the IB profile work together.
- Focusing on the complete assessment objectives is the most crucial aspect of the IB. When these goals are accomplished well, the most desired results happen.
- Global politics is constantly changing, and many social sciences and humanities fields are integrated in it.
- Students can better understand abstract political ideas by learning about global politics. Power, equality, sustainability, and peace are fundamental components of global politics.
- Students are encouraged to learn how politics work in global politics at the local, national, and international levels.
- By giving real-world examples, the students can understand abstract political ideas. Global politics encourages comparing these studies and examples to get a global view.
- It also allows students to discover how politics influence the lives of others.
- Global politics is a bigger idea with many different branches and holes.
There are two parts to the IB Global Politics exam: the standard level (SL) and the higher level (HL).
Syllabus that we cover in our IB Global Politics Tuition Classes
The IB Global Politics Tutors experts know much about the curriculum and are constantly updated on how it changes. The IB Global Politics tutors at IB Elite Tutor will make it easy for you to plan your course over the two years. There are four core units, and you study two each year.
Unit-wise Course Description for better understanding of the subject
- Unit 1: Theories of power. Power, sovereignty, and international relations-Superpowers and keeping the power in check. Power can be hard or soft. Power over the economy and the army.
- Somalia and Afghanistan are fragile and rising states (Brazil, India, China).
- Global governance. Intergovernmental groups include the United Nations and the European Union, which nonprofit organizations do (Red Cross, Amnesty, Greenpeace).
- Unit 2: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Changes in how people think about human rights. Geneva Conventions. War crimes and genocide. International Court of Justice. Protecting human rights Regionally and nationally, human rights are protected.
- Unit 3 – Development: Models of development. Keeping track of progress. Things that stop development and help it (social, political, economic). Sustainable development.
- Unit 4: Peace and Conflict: Territorial and ideological types of conflict. What makes people fight? (greed vs. grievance). The conflict’s outward signs. Getting rid of problems.
IB Global Politics Higher Level Material –Higher Level students also have to make two 10-minute presentations on a case study about a political problem on a global scale. Some topics covered include migration, culture and identity, poverty, health and disease, international security, the environment, and long-term sustainability.
Our IB Global Politics Tutoring Team Keeps in mind the IB Global Politics Examination Pattern
In the following sections, we’ll look at how the subject is broken down by paper for both the HL and SL levels. Our IB Global Politics Tutors will teach you how to do well on each paper.
|HL Paper 1 for IB Global Politics||one of the four main units will be covered. Time Limit = 1 hour 15 mins Weightage = 20%|
|SL Paper 1 for IB Global Politics||Topic from one of the four core units, based on the stimulus. Time Limit = 1 hour 15 mins Weightage = 30%|
|HL Paper 2 for IB Global Politics||
Long answer paper based on the four central units Time Limit = 2 hours 45 minutes Weightage = 40%
|SL Paper 1 for IB Global Politics||
Long answer paper based on the four central units Time Limit = 1 hour 45 minutes Weightage = 45%
|IB Global Politics internal Assessment||Compulsory for both HL & SL students. It consists of a report and two video presentations. It has 25% of total weightage for SL students and 20% of total weightage for HL students.|
HL Paper 1: Based on the stimuli, one of the four main units will be covered. Time Limit = 1 hour 15 mins Weightage = 20%
SL Paper 1: Topic from one of the four core units, based on the stimulus. Time Limit = 1 hour 15 mins Weightage = 30%
HL Paper 2 : Long answer paper based on the four central units Time Limit = 2 hours 45 minutes Weightage = 40%
SL Paper 2: Long answer paper based on the four central units Time Limit = 1 hour 45 minutes Weightage = 45%
What do our experts teach
There are a lot of questions always coming into students’ minds. Our IB Global Politics Tutors have tried to answer a few important questions to help and support them.
- Is IB global politics a difficult subject?
IB Global Politics is not complex if you pay attention in class and can use what you learn to explain things in real life; when you start IB Global, you should read the news more often. This gives me more current events to use as examples or details in essays.
- In the field of international relations, what is global politics?
Global politics, also called “world politics,” is the name of the field being studied and the name of the field being studied. At the center of this field are the different ways that globalization affects politics and how it affects issues of social power.
- Why is it important to learn about politics around the world?
Examining the influences of economics, culture, education, and political science on society is a fascinating and crucial field of study. You will also discover how nations, governments, and individuals respond to these issues.
Why should you choose IB Elite Tutor
- Telling what the subject is about and giving a short description of the coursework.
- Making a plan for studying
- In-depth learning about each of the ideas in class
- After each unit, there are assignments or worksheets.
- Discussion of worksheets and other assignment sheets to clear up any questions.
- Regular tests to see how the student is doing
- Improves student engagement and performance.
- Our IB Global politics Tutors have devised several ways to make mind maps.
- The tutors put all the essential information about global politics into one folder. Students can get to this information whenever they want.
- Most of the time, the schools have outdated handbooks, so the IB students have to make booklets with the most up-to-date information.
- Our IB Elite Tutor team comprises teachers and school leaders who know and understand what teachers and school leaders need as they head back to the classroom and look to the future.
- We have students from all over the world, like the United States, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, South Africa, etc.
- Now that digital technology has come so far, students can learn from the comfort of their own homes. We only hire IB Global Politics Tutors who are working in IB schools. So they are always ahead of others. Also, they have access to the latest IB resources.
kindly visit official IB website for any mismatch in information or to check detailed IB Global Politics syllabus