As IB Online English Tutors, We talk to many students about their IB English papers, both HL & SL. Some of them find it easy because English is their first language. At the same time, the case is precisely the opposite for the people who don’t have English as their first language. We all are aware of the fact English is the most commonly used business language. It is an essential factor in the growth of everybody’s professional life. HIre the best IB English Tutors.
Fill the Form or Whatsapp @ +919911262206 to fix A free Demo session
We are offering help for following IB language subjects help-:
We only work with IB school teachers and examiners. They understand the IB syllabus, teaching deliveries and evaluation in a better way. Thus, they are in a better position to help IB students.
|Services we offer for IB English||Resoucres for IB English|
|IB English HL Classes||Spark Notes for excellent IB English notes|
|IB English SL Classes||IB IO Help Book by our expert tutors|
|Help in IB Individual Oral||Text books by Rob Allison, Brian Chanen|
|Speaking practice classes for non-native speakers||English Past Year Exam Papers by IB|
Tips by IB Online English Tutors
We are a group of highly qualified IB Online English Tutors working in some excellent IB world schools and helping students to improve their grades through our Online English tutoring sessions. Here we describe a few tips that will help you get a 7 in IB English HL/SL.
Strong Vocabulary and Grammar
IB Online English Tutors suggest that there are two fundamentals for better English
1. Knowledge of words
2. Ability to convert these words into sentences
Good knowledge of words comes from good Vocabulary, while the ability to convert them into sentences comes from good grammar. You must read more and more to make your Vocabulary strong. Read newspapers, magazines, books, and online articles to look for new words. Write all unfamiliar/new words on a paper and look for their meanings and their synonyms. IB Online English Tutors advise using these new words in sentences at least once. This trick will make you remember them forever.
Now it comes about the grammar !! Reading as much as possible will also help you to improve your grammar. Besides this, you should write more to make your grammar strong. Try to convert everything you think into sentences. Do workbooks as much as possible, especially SAT workbooks.
IB Online Tutors divide the strategy to crack the IB English exam into two steps
1 Analyzing the question paper and
2 Writing the response to get good grades.
IB English curriculum is mainly analysis-based. The better you analyze, the better you perform. Give enough time to read the paper. Please go through all the sections A, B, C, and D thoroughly and compare their text in your mind. Mark important steps. Keep on comparing and contrasting in your mind while you are reading the text.
Now it comes about the actual part!! Writing your response/essay. Before starting the structuring of your essay, you should keep one thing in your mind. Simple writing is the key to good writing. IB Online English Tutors suggest that you only use correct, relevant, and structured words in your text. Keep the following points in your mind while structuring your essay.
1. What is the purpose of writing
2. Is there any theme
3. What sort of tone is used
4. What is the structure of the text
PEEL writing technique
- IB Online English Tutors recommend PEEL writing techniques to structure the whole text.
- IB Online English Tutors recommend PEEL writing techniques to structure the whole text. Here,
- P indicates for point (make your point)
- E indicates for evidence (support your writing with examples and evidence)
- E means for explanation (we need to explain how our evidence support our text)
- L indicates for linking (we need to connect paragraphs with one another)
- At last, IB Online Tutors advise you to solve more and more past papers using the above tips.
- We provide high-quality IB English Tuition Classes with teachers who are chosen from top international schools.
- Every student has a different and unique need, and they all learn things differently.
Some of them are visual learners.
- Some learn through instructions. At the same time, some of them learn better when they do things by themselves.
- All our IB English Tutors first understand their students’ needs & then they make their academic delivery.
- These techniques make students understand things quickly and make our work easier.
- Our IB English Online Tutors are trained with the latest pedagogy and are committed to helping and supporting their students.
- We make good use of technology to teach our students the best way possible.
- And give them the best return for the time and money they invest with IB Elite Tutor.
Help in IB individual Oral Exams by our IB English Tutors
Individual Oral Exam is an integral part of assessment for every IB English Language and Literature student. It is held in the first year of IB Diploma programe during the first semester. So one can find it as the first encounter with formal IB examination. It has two parts-
- Students present a 10 min verbal analysis of a non-literary text and literary extract chosen by the student.
- It is followed by a five-minute discussion on a common global topic with the teacher.
IB IO is graded internally by school teachers, but it is moderated externally by IBO like any other subjects’ IA. At English HL, IO has a 20% weight of total grade, while in SL, it has 30% complete grades. Therefore, you can realize the importance of these Individual Orals.
We have a team of highly experienced, qualified and skilled IB Online English Tutors readily available to help and support students for their IO assessment.
Notable Features of our IB English Tutors
We conduct all our classes with IB school teachers and IB examiners. Here are a few notable features of our services.
- Free demo classes with expert teachers so that you can taste the service and evaluate it in a better way
- Punctuality and regularity of services
- Delivery of all types on pre-scheduled date and Time
- Advance notice in an unfortunate scenario of class cancellation
- Syllabus completion on Time
- Comprehensive revision classes
- Chater end tests, unit tests, and complete syllabus tests
- Technology added teaching using videos, animations, PDF, etc.
- Recorded video lectures and 24*7 support via email, Whatsapp during exam days
- Parent engagement and timely feedback
- Mock examination and help in past paper solving