IB Arabic Tutors. IB Elite Tutor is the most trusted place to get the best Online IB Tutors for almost main IB subjects. Get the best IB Arabic Tuition classes with teachers from top IB world schools around the globe.
Book a free demo class with our IB Arabic Tutors
We are offering help for many IB language subjects. Few of our services are mentioned here-:
IB Arabic Tutors
- Since 2010, IB Elite Tutor has been giving IB Arabic Tutors to benefit IB students. We have the best IB online tutors. Experience a change after signing up for our services.
- After a short conversation with the student about his current learning need and reviewing the road map, our IB Arabic Tutors begin each session by defining a goal and plan and ensuring that everyone’s expectations are crystal clear.
- The strategy entails determining the student’s preferred method of instruction and adapting the tutoring technique appropriately.
- The highest levels of professionalism and student-centeredness are enforced throughout each session.
- It is the tutor’s job to meet the student where they are and guide them toward more profound, meaningful engagement with the material rather than just a surface-level grasp of it.
Why Should You Choose us for IB Arabic Tuition classes?
- International coordinator to help in the study
- Affordable fees
- Qualified Trainers
- Free Demo Classes
- On-Demand Separate Classes & Weekend Classes
- Performance tests
IB Arabic Syllabus Description for both HL & SL
Social relationship (Core, First year 1st semester) & Communication and Media (Core) – Year 1
- How people interrelate and act – as members of a community, individually and in groups-The Structure of an Arabic Family
- Contrast it with the structure of families in your nation- Festivities and festivities
- Time-honored garb and cuisine Traditional celebrations and observances of ritual and rites- Relationships between friends and members of the same family, as well as the Arabic language and cultural identity
- How do people interact, transmit and gather data for information and entertainment?
- The Internet and the Media The use of the Internet as well as the influence of mass communication on contemporary individuals
- Advertisements The influence that commercials have on our everyday lives, the many different types of commercials, and the language that is used in commercials
Leisure (Option) – Year 1 & Global Issue (Core) – Year 2
- A variety of activities is performed for enjoyment.
- Recreational activities and pastimes are enjoyed daily.
- Music, Movies, and Sports (Arabic musical instruments)
- Present a city or resort, set up a package trip, and create a brochure for a study tour
- Current matters and future scenarios impact at a regional, national, and international level, bearing in mind that they need to be addressed from the perspective of the target language’s culture(s).
- Energy, food, and water, as well as global warming and its effects and transportation, are all aspects of the environment.
- Immigration and the process of globalization, as well as living and working in other countries
Health (Option) – Year 2
Physical, mental, and social well-being, as well as illnesses-related matters.
- Traditional Arabic medicine, diet, and nutrition. Arabic medicine, nutrition, and health, as well as Arabic diet and nutrition 3.
- Physical and mental health, abusing medications, engaging in physical activity and maintaining a balanced diet, and undergoing facelifts.
IB Arabic Examination Pattern for both HL & SL
The three components evaluated by outside sources (paper 1 and paper 2 together with the written assignment) contribute 75% to the overall evaluation.
- Part 1 (one hour and thirty minutes)- Receptive abilities (such as reading and listening); Exercises in textual manipulation on a total of four written texts, based on the fundamentals 25%
- Part 2 (one hour and thirty minutes): Written productive skills; one writing assignment ranging from 250 to 400 words, chosen from one of five possible possibilities depending on the criteria. 25%
- Written assignment: Receptive and written productive skills Written Assignment *new
- Receptive and Productive Skills 1 hour 20% or 20 marks
- The student’s work is written by hand in the target language in class under the teacher’s supervision.
- The student chooses the title from a list of topics (individual and society, leisure and work, urban and rural environment) and can use a bilingual or single-language dictionary and other reference materials.
- Evaluation from within 30 percent each in SL and HL is graded internally by the instructor and externally by IB.
- Personal Presentations (each 8–10 minutes): Given the available choices: You will have 15 minutes to be ready to present, and then no more than 10 minutes to present and discuss with the instructor.
- 20% Taking part in a verbal exchange: The essence of it is: The teacher evaluated three projects in class. 10% (all year) GRADING SYSTEM (IB EXAM). We have a team of highly experienced IB IA Tutors who can help you for your Arabic assignments.
What are the things that challanges students?
There are always some questions in the minds of IB Arabic students. Our IB Arabic Tutors have tried to answer a few of them.
- Can I give IB Arabic Tutors online?
If you have a reliable internet connection, you may teach Arabic from virtually any location, which enables you to conduct business virtually anywhere. Work whenever you feel most productive.
- Why is it hard to learn Arabic?
Most Arabic words don’t have vowels, which makes it hard for people who are just starting to learn the language to read and write. Because of this, getting around is exceedingly tricky. In addition, Arabic is written from right to left rather than from left to right, which is a direction change that requires some getting accustomed to.
- Is Arabic the most difficult language to learn?
Arabic is the most complicated language in the world for someone who already speaks English to learn. This beautiful and very expressive language comes from Arab League countries and is part of the West Semitic language family. Any English speaker who tries to learn it will be tortured by it, in any case.
- Chinese or Arabic, which one is more complex?
Even though the scripts of both languages are very different from those of western languages, the Arabic script is much simpler and has fewer characters than Mandarin Chinese.
- How can a non-Arabic speaker teach Arabic?
- It’ll be difficult and time-consuming but well worth the effort.
- Determine the variety of Arabic you’d want to study. Arabic comes in a wide variety of dialects.
- Do not reinvent the wheel; instead, use what you already know to get going.
- Learn the ins and outs of using an Arabic dictionary.
- Invest significant time into learning and using the language.
- Learn as much as possible and try to speak the language.
Our IB Arabic Tutors undergo a strict process to ensure they know their subjects well and then go through a training program on how to drive student outcomes. Our IB Arabic tutors bring much energy by praising students and getting them involved in the lessons. All of the tutors on our team have taught for various years. Our IB Arabic tutors’ experts are also skilled enough to teach you online. If you like taking classes online, you are in the right place.
Kindly visit official international baccalaureate website for any mismatch in information