IB Biology Tutors. IB Elite Tutor is a premium place to get IB Biology HL Tutors, IB Biology SL Tutors, IB Biology Online Tutors, IB Biology Tuition for HL and SL. We have a team of highly experienced, qualified, trained, and IB certified Biology teachers ready to help you. Most of them are from top IB world schools. Also, develop a perfect IB Biology Internal Assessment with our top IB Biology IA Tutors.
Fill the form or Whatsapp @ +919911262206 to book a FREE DEMO
We are offering the following helps for IB Biology Students-
|IB Biology HL Tuition||Usually, We offer two or three hours per week to finish complete the syllabus but it depends upon students|
|IB Biology SL Tuition||Usually, We offer two or three hours per week to finish complete the syllabus but it depends upon students|
|IB Biology HL, SL IA guidance||Usually, students seek guidance and Biology Tuition for 8 to 10 hours to finish their IA|
|IB Biology Extended Essay guidance||Usually, students seek guidance from our IB Biology Tutors for 10 to 12 hours to finish their Extended Essay|
|Curriculum, we follow||IB Board Curriculum|
Notable Features of IB Biology Tutors
- We have a team of certified IB Tutors for Biology conducting Online classes via Zoom, Google hangout, Skype, or any other tools popular among our youths.
- Our team includes tutors from Various Top IB schools in India, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Dubai, France, the UK, and almost all other parts.
- We are well versed with the latest IB Biology curriculum and prepare them accordingly. Our Tutors use books from almost all major publications like Oxford Publications, Hodder Education, Pearson, Cambridge, etc.
- This gives our students High-quality, in-depth explanations, a vast group of practice questions helps from Online Simulators, and a diverse approach towards each topic.[trustindex no-registration=google]
Highlights of IB Biology Tuition
We are working with a team of dedicated IB Online Biology Tutors committed to “Develop a Passion for Learning” in their students. So that, Students can score a seven in their IB Biology HL and SL. Here are a few key highlights of our service.
- We have Truly Professional IB Biology Tuition Online and face to face. We are committed to delivering our services on a pre-scheduled date and time.
- Our tutors are highly experienced and know how to finish the syllabus on time, even for a slow-paced student.
- IB Biology Tutors HL and SL believe that revision is the key to success in the IB Biology examination. That is why we finish the syllabus before the test and use the remaining time for revision. While teaching, we provide Chapter-wise Short Notes that help a lot during revisions.
- A good teacher is always a good teacher with or without using advanced technology. But good teachers can enhance their capability by adding a few modern tools to their arsenal.
- We frequently use google docs, PDF, high-quality PNG images to represent complex IB Biology diagrams, and Animations to explain complicated concepts.
- IB Biology Tutoring service is available 24*7 over emails and Whatsapp chats during an examination. So that students can remain calm and stress-free and focus on their studies.
- Testing is critical to get at the top in any IB subject. The same is true for IB Biology HL and SL. We make students write tests for each chapter and unit. So they are always prepared for the examination.
- Mock testing and Past Paper Solving is the final stage in the educational process of an IB student. This gives them an idea about exam-styled questions and helps them in time management.
Internal Assessment HL SL
IB Biology Internal Assessment is an essential factor for scoring good grades. There are a lot of academics who are claiming to support and offering IB Biology IA Tutors. But Our services are unique in the following ways.
- Our IB IA Tutors are highly respectable professions with the highest standard of ethics and moral values. We believe in training students in a way that they can write their Internal Assessments themselves. Our Tutors never write IAs for them.
- We suggest students not get involved in any fishy work like outsourcing their internal assessments for the following reasons.
- It is against educational integrity. You will learn no new thing, but you will only lose big money out of it.
- You can get a plagiarised IA, or your IB examiner can catch the outsourcing.
- The same person can sell the same IA to ten other people, and you will never come to know about this until final submission and ultimately lose your diploma.
Suggestions and tips
IB Elite Tutor provides the most experienced, qualified, and highly trained IB Biology Tutors who take pride in helping their students. Our IB tutors use the latest technology, i.e. videos, software, quick notes, etc., to help their students to get a 7 in IB Biology HL. Our IB Biology Tutors share a few tips and tricks to get a 7 in Biology HL.
Make Full Use of all available resources
Our IB Biology Tutors suggest taking help from at least two-three years’ questions banks. Question banks are beneficial resources because it contains hundreds of exam styled questions. There are multiple-choice, databased, and extended response practice questions to select from, which broaden the range of resource availability. The more questions you do, the more strong understanding you will get.
Read the textbook again and again
- The textbook is your primary and most important resource. It provides all sufficient details for a better understanding of a topic.
- Therefore, it is essential to read them thoroughly again and again.
- Our IB Biology Tutors recommend the Oxford IB textbook as it has annotated diagrams and end of chapters questions, useful for exam preparation.
- Reading it will give you a concrete conceptual understanding that will help you get a 7 in IB Biology HL. We recommend following IB Biology books to our students-
|Books for IB Higher Level Biology||Cambridge book, Hodder, Oxford, Pearson, etc.|
|Books for IB Standard Level Biology||Cambridge book, Hodder, Oxford, Pearson, etc.|
|Books for IB Biology Internal Assessment||
Seven Excellent IA for the International Baccalaureate and Personalized study material prepared by our team
|Books for IB Biology Extended Essays||Personalized study material prepared by our team|
Focus on Learning Command Terminology
- Our IB Biology Tutors make students focus on a few crucial key terms. These terms can make a lot of difference in your grades.
- These terms can alter your grades from a high 6 to a low 7.
Here are a few terms:-
- Examine xyz…- Analyze to a large extent, giving both the pros and cons of xyz…
- Describe xyz…- Give a few characteristics of xyz…
- Explain Xyz….- Give all possible reasons for Xyz…
- Define Xyz….- Give the definition for XYZ. It’s better to write definition either from the book or from past paper’s marking-scheme
- Label Xyz… Show the characteristics on a diagram of XYZ excluding arrowheads
Make summarized notes for Extended Response Questions
- Our IB Biology Tutors help their students make notes that include all details of essential pieces of information.
- Students should compile them as part of their extended response practice. This can be done using past papers and then compare your answers with the marking scheme.
- If you have left out information, include that and learn accordingly. These total up to 20 marks, with an additional 2 points included for the phrasing of your work (BONUS).
- There is no additional guidance in the examination of such questions. It is purely based on understanding and memorization.
Write test and do past papers with IB Biology Tutors
- Our online IB tutors take the Chapter-end test at the end of every chapter followed by unit tests after completion of three chapters.
- Test at the end of each chapter helps you to check how much you have learned in that chapter. While unit tests help you to revise your syllabus.
- This double test strategy not only strengthens your learning but also helps you to keep the topic fresh in your mind.
- Once you are done with half of your syllabus, you must write a test for it. After completing the whole syllabus, you should start solving past year IB papers.
- Our IB Biology Tutors recommend every student to solve at least five IB Biology past papers.