AP Economics Tutoring. IB Elite Tutor has been helping students by providing AP Macroeconomics Tutors & AP Microeconomics Tutors who are experienced & qualified to help you secure a seat in an IVY-league university. Get enrolled with IB Elite Tutor for a free demo class & enjoy the best Online AP Tutoring.
If you were looking for well-experienced and qualified AP Economics Tutoring, then you are at the right platform. After opting for this course, we understand every student’s frustration or stress level. And endow exceptional AP Macroeconomics and Microeconomics Tutor that fulfill your learning needs through onsite or online AP Economics Tutoring.
Key Features of Our AP Economics Tutoring
AP Economics Tutoring provides comprehensive preparation for the AP Microeconomics and Macroeconomics exams. These are some major key elements of our tutoring that help you to prepare effectively for the AP examination:
- Interactive lessons
- Monthly, weekly, and weekend practice tests
- One-on-one tutoring
- Small study groups
- Study materials and question banks
- Personalized feedback
- Worksheets and assignments
- Recorded lectures
- 24*7 assistance
- Doubts-removal sessions
- Discussion classes
- Past years’ papers
- Progress report
- Free demo session
How Does Our AP Macroeconomics Tutors Help You to Succeed ?
We have different teams of specialised IB Economics Tutors, AP Macroeconimics Tutor & AP Microeconomics Tutors. The principles of Macroeconomics contain economics measurement markets, macroeconomic policies, and macroeconomics models. So, you must understand those models and principles properly to explain the economic situation worldwide. And it is not that easy when you learn on your own. And here, our AP Macroeconomics Tutor adapts a teaching style that helps you in:
- Defining economic models and principles.
- Briefly explain the economic outcomes.
- Identifying outcomes of all the specific economic situations.
- Fabricating economic situations with the help of visual representations, graphs, and charts.
- Understanding of deep Macroeconomic concepts, models, and theories.
- Explaining complex concepts in a very clear and concise manner.
Apart from the above, our AP Macroeconomics Tutor has updated themselves with the latest AP syllabus. So, our students complete the following syllabus timely with our tutor’s help:
- Basic economic concepts
- The business cycle & economic indicators
- Price determination & national income
- Financial sector
- Long-run consequences of stabilization policies
- Open economy-international finance & trade
On the other hand, our AP Macroeconomics Tutor helps you how to showcase economic measurements, markets, macroeconomic models, and macroeconomic policies in the examination. Let’s explore the AP Macroeconomics exam format. It contains 2 sections:
- Section 1 consists of 60 MCQs and a weightage of 66.65%. You have to complete this section in 70 minutes.
- Section 2 consists of 3 long and short free-response questions with 33.35% weightage. And you have a time limit of 60 minutes to complete this section.
Our tutors guide you on how to write all the answers effectively and fulfill the examiner’s needs.
How Does Our AP Microeconomics Tutors Help You to Succeed ?
Our AP Microeconomic tutor helps you to build a strong foundational base of microeconomics. And help you how to deal with the following complex concepts:
- Rational economic choices
- Cost-benefit analysis and marginal analysis
- The production possibilities curve
- Demand, supply, and elasticity
- Disequilibrium, changes in equilibrium, and market equilibrium
- Public policy and international trade
- Profit maximization and perfect competition
- Monopoly, oligopoly, game theory, and monopolistic competition
- Monopsonist markets and factor markets
- Private and public goods
- What are the effects of government intervention in various market structures?
- Wealth and income inequality
Apart from the above, our AP Economics Tutor makes a customized curriculum to complete the following syllabus timely:
- Basic economic concepts
- Cost, production, and & perfect competition model
- Demand and supply
- Factor markets
- Imperfect competition
- The role of government & market failure
The most crucial aspects that your examiners assessed you through in the AP Microeconomics examination are:
- Markets and scarcity
- Behavior and production choices
- Benefits, marginal analysis, and costs
- Public policy and market inefficiency
And our AP Microeconomics tutor gives their best. So you can easily frame answers and ace the AP Microeconomics examination.
The AP Microeconomics exam format:
It contains 2 sections:
- Section 1 consists of 60 MCQs of 66.65% weightage. And the time completion for this section is 70 minutes.
- Section 2 consists of 3 free-response short & long questions that carry 33.35% weightage. And the time completion for this section is 60 minutes.
Our finest tutoring services pave the way for you. So, you can easily tackle the AP Microeconomics course curriculum.
We endow the finest quality tutoring service for students from every corner of the world. So, you can easily apply your knowledge in MCQs and free-response questions of the AP examination.
How to Reach your Highest Potential?
Our specialized tutoring and interactive lessons help you engage with your curriculum. Apart from this, we also help you to enhance your mathematical skills. So you can easily reach your highest potential and attain a full score.
Our AP tutors are fully committed to enhancing your academic journey. So you can perform better in your examination. And with our tutors’ help, you can:
- Grasp unique learning style
- Meet the examiner’s needs
- Think critically
- Easily memorize
- Take successful decisions
- Implement economic strategies
- Investigate economic growth
- Properly interact with your examiner/peers
How are Students Assessed in the Advanced Placement Examination?
Students have to pay attention to the following skills to ace the AP examination:
- Principles & models: Students must effectively describe and compare economic principles, models, and principles. And also give an appropriate example.
- Interpretation: Students must write/tell how a specific economic outcome happens. And also provide contributing variables.
- Manipulation: Students must determine the outcome of an economic situation with the help of appropriate economic concepts, models, or principles.
- Graphing & visuals: Students neatly draw/show a graph or a visual representation. And provide all the answers effectively.
We know AP Macroeconomics and Microeconomics curriculum is quite tough. But our tutor’s strategic approach helps you tackle all the curriculum challenges. We never say it is easy when you start preparing for it. Sometimes you feel stressed and worthless. You heard the synonym that “slow and steady wins the race.” So, always hope. You gradually increase your learning potential. In conclusion, the way we provide gives wings to your career. And you confidently sit in the examination and then bang it. Don’t think too much. Enrol Now! And get a fruitful result!