That has been offering IGCSE Sociology Tuition Classes since 2010. Learn with IGCSE Online Sociology Tutors hired from top international schools and felt the difference. Book a FREE IGCSE Online Tuition Class NOW!!
Fill this form or Whatsapp @ +919911262206 to get a free demo
IGCSE Sociology Tutors
- IB Elite Tutor proffers individualized learning. IB Elite Tutor is the best and most successful IGCSE Institute. Furthermore, it provides holistic coaching through a goal-oriented approach.
- The IGCSE is an immensely successful strategy developed to motivate learners to study internationally further. Also, the IGCSE board ensures that student gets the utmost attention regarding their learning.
- It is famous for using different teaching and learning practices. So, it helps to enable the learners to understand the courses in extensively beneficial paths.
IGCSE Online Sociology Tutors for 11th and 12th
- Studying sociology is a great way to understand the truth about society. In that, it teaches how the social constructions worked.
- In other words, systematic entities and ideals are artificial and not factual. For example, the existence of money. If you think about it, money is only a piece of paper. Rather, a paper that fabricates with the help of ink.
- he IGCSE sociology strongly encourages students to develop a global outlook and promotes international-mindedness through its approaches to learning & teaching.
- However, it also instills in their cultural awareness and helps them look at global issues through the local lens to empower them to engage with their communities.
- A broader sense of how society works. It is relevant to studying such social institutions as government, markets( economics), education, religion, and politics.
- I have always found it relevant to my field, education, and aging populations. It is particularly useful in understanding the societal changes and actions in a crisis, such as a pandemic, because it better understands economic, political, and religious reactions to group hysteria.
- (Such as market fluctuations, violence, and hoarding.) The outbreak of racism and violence recently yrs. is only understood with the help of social dynamics?
Sociology description by our IGCSE Sociology Tuition Classes
Our IGCSE Sociology Tutors first explain their students about Sciology syllabus. Here are some details for your refrences
Unit 1: Theories and procedures (Fundamentals of Sociology)
This primary unit furnishes a basis for the different components of the syllabus by deeming the methods and strategies wielded in sociological study. This empowers a footing for comprehending the unique sociological means of peering at the community. It grounds and delivers awareness of each of the additional study units.
(a)How do numerous sociologists explain society?
- Structuralism and interpretive approaches; the individual, identity, and society.
- Views and Perspectives of Functionalist, Marxist, Feminists.
(b) What are the thinkings of sociologists about society? The difference between rationalistic and elucidative methods to analyze techniques.
- The fundamental notches in dividing and enforcing a study method, analysis goals, nomination of theme, thesis setting and modification, master research, and survey.
- Complications that are faced in carrying out an analysis procedure.
- The essential techniques in sociological research: are analyses, questionnaires, conferences, investigations, case reviews, long research, party, and non-party statements, content estimation, etc.
- The significance of assessing analysis about issues of existence, dependability, demonstration, and research/researcher preference.
- What types of data do sociologists use? How do they gather those data?
- What is the difference between primary and secondary data?
Unit 2: Cultural beliefs, individuality, and socialism
This section contemplates the connection between the person and culture and how civic revolutions forge alien human beings by comparison with alternate impacts.
- What is the connection between the person and the community?
- Cultural norms, significance, beliefs, functions, reputation, etc., as civic edifices and how these individuals impact attitude; etc.
- How do age, gender, society, family, friends, religions, cultural norms, beliefs, human behavior, etc., affect socialization? And so on.
Unit 3: Social Discrimination & Unit 4: Families
This section discusses why individuals face social inequalities based on gender, creed, caste, color, status, wealth, etc. Nuclear family, large family, thinking beliefs, nourishment ways, mother and father’s role in an individual’s life, domestic violence, rules to form a society, gender inequalities, step-parents/children, birth rate, etc.
Unit 5: Educational Qualifications
Casual and legal education. Education as a mechanism of socialization and civic detrainment. The connection between schooling and civic mobility. Numerous organizations encompass province, an extensive, personal, specific gender, and religious organizations. And a lot more.
Unit 6: Criminality, Anomaly, and Societal Pressure
The distinction between criminality and anomaly. Why these crimes are committed, beliefs developed before these crimes. Crimes, media, religion, place, age, gender, and societal pressure. There are tons of other factors facilitating crime, fraud, etc. The court, juvenile court, acts and amendments, punishments, and laws. Contours of crime, social frustration, and so on.
Unit 7: Reporters, Media, and Advertisements
How does media influence social norms and values? Various means of media like TV, radio, novels, journals, movies, songs, also other social platforms. Ways through which they affect our thinking procedures. How they represent age, color, gender, etc. Causes change in lifestyles, cultures, beliefs, and globalization. Ways of advertisements, etc. The keywords that we covered above are just for a common idea. There are a lot more when it comes to studying the actual subject.
Now let us discuss the exam pattern of IGCSE Sociology for your better understanding. All students need to appear for 2 papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will consist of questions from the first three units. Students need to answer 2 questions, one compulsory from section A and one from either section B or C. The time given to complete this paper will be 2 hours. Questions will be data and understanding-based. The paper is 80 marks.
- Paper 2 will be based on the last four units. Here, you need to answer two optional questions from any four sections. Each section is based on each unit. This paper has 70 marks. The time estimated for this paper is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Key elements of IB Elite Tutoring Services
- Online and offline classes
- 24/7 counseling by experts
- Mock test, weekly revisions
- Doubt clarifying sessions
- Personalized Guidance
- Special attention to weaker sections
- Improved results with new learning methodologies
- Study materials combined with expert faculties
- Experienced IGCSE tutors
- Free demo class
- Special classes for crystal clear understanding
- Performance boosting sessions
- Promising results
- Before time course culmination
- Organized notes, study plan
- Pro tips and tricks for writing the IGCSE examination
Concluding words of IB Elite Tutor
IB Elite Tutor, in conclusion, would like to say it’s completely your choice to either choose us or not. Apart from that, our primary focus perpetually remains to boost your grades and proficiency in the subject. Moreover, we have the best faculties from all over the world who are willing to help you accomplish your motive. We are the nicest choice available. IB Elite Tutor often has done whatever we professed. Who doesn’t want to pass with flying colors? Do join us and get the best results.
- IGCSE Economics Tutors
- IGCSE Accounts Tutors
- Online IGCSE Tuition Classes
- IGCSE Biology Tutors
- Online IGCSE Tuition Classes
- IGCSE Chemistry Tutors
- IGCSE Physics Tutors
- CAIE Tutors Online and Home
- IGCSE Maths Tutors