IB Tok Exhibition Help. IB Elite Tutor is a premium IB Tutoring agency. We are helping IB students worldwide since 2010. We offer Online IB Tutors, IB Maths Tutors, IB IA Tutors,IB Tok Tutors, etc. Also, we provide Online IB tutoring for all IB groups and almost all IB subjects.
Whatsapp @ +919911262206 or Fill this Form to get IB Tok Exhibition Help
IB Tok Exhibition Help
Our IB TOK Tutor offers help to IB students so that they can write their ia/tok themselves and get a perfect grade. lTheory of knowledge is an integral part of the IB Diploma Programme. From this year, IB has made changes in the TOK format and launched IB TOK Exhibition. It has one-third weight of the entire TOK thing. Schools assess it internally, but external IB examiners do its moderation. The primary purpose of the IB TOK Exhibition is to train students in a way such that they can apply their learnings or knowledge to real-world scenarios. Students should finish their IB TOK Exhibition on their own without any help. They must choose a unique image/object for their task, and none in their schools can have the same image/object. We can say, It is an alive or virtual exhibition of three objects based on one “IA prompt.”
- Students are supposed to select one prompt from the given list. We can not make any change in the wording of our prompt. it must be the same as given in the list
- Also, we need to find three objects/images that relate to our prompt. In any condition, our TOK exhibition should be based on one of the given prompts. Otherwise, no marks will be awarded.
- After all these things, Students will prepare a doc that must have the title of our IA prompt, the pictures of the three objects, and a description of the object. This description must identify each object and its unique real-world background.
The commentary must also justify why we included the objects in our prompt and how they are related to our IA prompt. At last, Students should write a proper bibliography mentioning all proper citations. The total number of words in the document must be 950 without counting citations.
How do we provide IB TOK exhibition help?
we can follow these three steps for creating our IB TOK Exhibition-:
a) Selection of three objects/images and our IA prompt
b) Creating the doc and get it moderated c) Showcasing our IB TOK exhibition
How to select three objects/image
Selection of IA Prompt
In the first step of creating our IB TOK Exhibition, We first select an IA prompt. We connect this IA prompt to our chosen objects/images. Previously IB used to releases six new Tok essay titles each year. But now we have a fixed list that never changes. From this list, we can select our IA prompt. All our chosen objects must relate to our IA prompt. Therefore, while selecting a prompt, we must consider how we can relate our prompt to the themes we have studied in the class. which we shall select IA prompt from this list
Selection of objects / images
After choosing the IA prompt, WE should start looking for the three objects to link to our IA prompt. We use the word “objects” on a larger scale. We do not need physical objects & we can use their images instead. Ric Sims once stated that the objects should like as if they are talking. TOK is introduced in IBDP to enable you to use the knowledge you acquired in your daily life. That’s why students must be very attentive during their course. Students should make a catalog of all possible images to link with your prompt during your course teaching. We must connect our objects with knowledge.
We should keep following things in our minds while collecting our objects/images
- A few of them should represent how to compile knowledge (with the help of language)
- Some of them should show how to generate knowledge we can gather or create knowledge through some objects.
- While a few images depict and strengthen the knowledge that is already generated in specific groups or communes of atmans. Practically, our IA prompts must be related to the themes we study in our class of TOK.
- As objects, we can use natural things, or we can choose their digital replacements. For instance, we are free to utilize pictures of a helpful page of a book or a regulation enforced anywhere in the world. We can also use a statement made by a leader on Twitter.
- The object must be a real-world thing or related to the real world in any context. Students can use any object that they “have” or that they have already made. But, you can not use anything that you have created for your Theory of Knowledge Exhibition.
- You can not use generic pictures of young girls or kids because they do not have a proper real-world context. Images of young kids or girls can only work with a proper real-world context
- Each of our objects can be related to different portions of our IA prompt, but when we put them together, then they all must be related to our IA prompt as a whole.
- If you are going to use any object you have already created, then you should cite it properly so that your teachers/moderators can get it. Once again, it would be best if you understood that we cant create and use an object specifically for TOK Exhibition purposes.
How to create your Document for moderation & marking purposes?
In it, we shall create a 950 words single document. To begin with, we should provide a proper title to our document. After this, we write comments that help teachers and moderators to identify our chosen objects/images. We also write and explain the context of how our objects have relationships with real-world things. Also, What connection they have with our IA prompt. Our teachers provide us verbal or written feedback on our work, and we fine-tune it accordingly.
How to Showcase our IB Tok exhibition?
IB has not released any guidelines for this stage. Schools decide on it. Once we have finished all our IB Tok exhibition tasks, it comes to presenting our work before our teachers, before parents, before fellow students, or even before the external audience, it may be before our teachers. You can also decide to exhibit your work virtually. In short, this exhibition can be a fun task for you.
TOK exhibition task will happen in the first year of IBDP. You should also remember to maintain the word count, make proper citations, and not take any external help for it. Your teachers may guide you, but they can’t edit or correct your work.