IGCSE Geography Tutors. IB Elite Tutor is the most trusted academy to hire the best IGCSE Online Tuition classes. Grab the opportunity to learn with IGCSE Online Tutors from top international schools. Book a Free Demo NOW !!
Whatsapp @ +919911262206 or fill this form to fix a free demo
IGCSE Geography Tutors
- We provide you with a platform where you can enhance your learning skills. Also, we will take you to a higher level of performance in your academics.
- Apart from this, Your Personal Classes proffer you the best experienced IGCSE tutors in UAE. IGCSE is more like a certificate program for students trying to get admitted to foreign universities.
- Students who complete this get a stronghold of the subject. They know all the basic concepts and theories of the subject.
IGCSE Online Geography Tutors for 11th and 12th
Geography in higher classes becomes a little difficult to study without any help. It has a lengthy syllabus that is full of tricky questions. So, without proper guidance, you may keep wandering in darkness. And a good mentor helps you step on the right path leading to the brightness of your future. Here are some essential topics around which the IGCSE Geography syllabus revolves.
IGCSE Geography Syllabus for Grade 11th and 12th
- Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Geography as a discipline
- Geography as an Integrating discipline
- Physical Geography, Natural Sciences
- Geography and Social Sciences.
- Branches of geography (based on a systematic approach) are physical Geography, human geography, and Biogeography.
- Physical Geography and its importance.
- Interior of earth
- Sources of information about the interior direct and indirect sources, earthquakes, earthquake waves, types of the earthquake, effects of the earthquake
- The structure of the earth(crust, mantle, and core), volcanoes, and volcanic landforms
- Distribution of ocean and continents.
- Continental drift‐ continental drift theory of Wegener, evidence in support of the continent, distribution of earthquakes and volcanoes
- The concept of seafloor spreading, plate tectonics, the force of plate movement and plate boundaries, and movement of the plate.
- Minerals and rocks-Formation of minerals, physical characteristics of minerals, major minerals, and their characteristics. Metallic and non‐metallic minerals, rock(petrology) types, and their characteristics (igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic) rock cycle.
- Geomorphic Process
- Endogenic processes and diastrophism, volcanism exogenic processes – weathering – chemicals weathering processes, physical weathering processes, biological activity and weathering, special effects of weathering, the significance of weathering, mass movement, rapid movement, Landslides, erosion, and deposition.
- Soil formation, processes, and factors of soil formation.
- Composition and structure of the atmosphere.
- Elements of Weather and Climate.
A Few More Components
- Solar Radiation, heat balance & temperature-Solar radiation, variability of insulation at the earth’s surface, heating and cooling of the atmosphere ( conduction, convection, advection), terrestrial radiation, heat budget of planet earth, factors controlling the temperature distribution, distribution of temperature, horizontal and vertical, and inversion of temperature.
- Water in the atmosphere –Humidity and its type, evaporation, condensation (drew, Frost, fog, mist), clouds and their types of rainfall – And world distribution.
- Movement of Ocean Water-Waves, tides, types of tides, the importance of tides, ocean currents, characteristics and types of ocean currents, and effects of ocean currents.
- Life on the Earth-Ecology, Types of ecosystems, structure and functions of ecosystems, types of biomes, ecological balance.
- Biodiversity and conservation-Genetic diversity, species and ecosystem diversity, the importance of biodiversity –ecological, economics & scientific. Loss of biodiversity, biodiversity conservation, mega diversity centers, hot spots.
- Physical Environment-Location: the size of the country and its neighbors, spaced relation, and country’s place in the world.
- Drainage system-Organic system:‐ the concept of a river basin, watershed, drainage system, types of Drainage, and its evolution, the river system of the Drainage
- Natural vegetation-Types of forests and distribution forests cover and forest conservation, wildlife conservation in, Biosphere reserves.
- Soils-Concept of soil, Classification of Soil (ICAR Classification), Type of soils and their distribution Soil degradation, Erosion, and conservation.
IGCSE Geographyy Examination Pattern
Now let us know about the exam pattern of IGCSE Geography. In this exam, every competitor should appear for three papers.
- Paper 1 tests your learning, understanding, and memorizing skills. It is based on geographical principles. And also has three sections, and students must answer one question from each section. Each question carries 25 marks. Thus total marks of this paper are 75 marks. The time given to complete this paper is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Paper 2 tests your geographical skills like interpretation, analysis, use, and presentation of data. It has 60 marks, and students need to answer all the questions. The time given to complete this paper is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Component 3 or Paper 4 tests your judgment ability, thinking, correlating, and decision-making skills. The ability to use your geographical knowledge in real life for public welfare and benefits. And also get the option to choose either Component 3 or Paper 4. It contains 60 marks. The time lent to finish this paper is 1 hour 30 minutes. Component 3 is an institute-based examination, and Paper 4 is externally assessed.
IGCSE Geography Tuition Classes for 9th and 10th
Some major topics taught in IGCSE Geography for 9th, and 10th-grade students are-
- Nation civilization growth
- Over-growth and under-growth of population
- Effects of a shift in population quantity
- Population fluctuation
- Population strategies
- The consequences of migration
- Population migration
- Discovering about the population
- Facets impacting population consistency
- Accommodation structures
- Accommodation sites, ground processes
- Metropolitan land usage
- Accommodation hierarchy
- Urban crises and remedies
- Instantaneous metropolitan development
- Consequences of metropolitan development
- Varieties and characteristics of quakes and volcanoes
- Plate tectonics
- Reasons and consequences of tremors and volcanoes
- Volcanoes existing hazards and alternatives
- Curtailing the consequences
- Rivers and drainage inlets
- The endeavor of streams
- River landforms
- Rivers–hazards and alternatives
- Supervising river floods
- The work of the ocean
- Coastal landforms established by attrition
- Seaside landforms produced by sediment
- Coral reefs and mangrove marshes
- Hazards and opportunities
- Governing coastal erosion
- Gathering climate data
- Utilizing climate data
- Utilizing weather and environment data
- The tropical atmosphere
- Equatorial rainforest ecosystems and deforestation
- Hot wasteland climates
- Hot wasteland ecosystems
- Pointers of development
- Observing imbalances
- Categorizing output
- Employment hierarchy varies
- Farming systems
- Nourishment scarcities
- Industrial networks and Industrial setting
- The advancement of travelers and tourism
- The privileges and drawbacks of tourism
- Governing Tourism for sustainability
- Power and Fuel use fluctuates
- Nuclear energy or renewable energy
- Utilizing and governing water
- Financial workouts post risks
- Organizing endurable evolution
- Preserving biological reserves
- Mapping techniques
IGCSE Geography Online Tutors for 6th, 7th, and 8th
At YPC, we teach students in a way that makes their basics strong. Moreover, our students will improve their geographical proficiency by glancing at the realm around them on a regional, local and universal scale. Students will also analyze an expanse of natural and unnatural (artificial) habitats and experience some of the systems that influenced their evolution. They will glance at how human beings interrelate with their surroundings. And the chances defiance an atmosphere can propose, thereby attaining a more comprehensive perception of the various congregations and civilizations around the realm.
Unique ingredients you get with IB Elite Tutor
- Learn from your convenient environment
- Reasonable live online lessons
- Taped tutoring sessions
- Regular basis mock tests
- Doubt clarifying sessions
- Weekly revision sessions
- Guaranteed On-time syllabus completions
- 24/7 Assistance from professionals
- Free demo class
- Humble and generous mentors
- Experienced IGCSE Faculties
- Study Materials collected by subject experts
- Small group teachings
- Confidence boosting sessions
- Assured Promising outcomes
We are offering following services to help and support IGCSE students worldwide
- IGCSE Sociology Tutors
- IGCSE Biology Tutors
- Online IGCSE Tuition Classes
- IGCSE Chemistry Tutors
- IGCSE Physics Tutors
- CAIE Tutors Online and Home
- IGCSE Maths Tutors
- Online IGCSE Tuition Classes
- IGCSE Economics Tutors
- Arabic Tutors for IGCSE
- IGCSE Accounts Tutors
Concluding Words by IB Elite Tutor
We are the best in the field of IGCSE Geography tutoring. And we not only provide the facilities mentioned above, but we also have a lot more. After some research, you will know how reasonable we are at our work. Also, we do not claim. We do what we say. We are here to help you grow. And ensure that we will never let you regret enrolling with us. So, we know your problems more than you and then provide effective solutions.